About this Yacht
Marina Del Rey, CA
50 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Displacement: 33000 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2014
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 10 (63 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (44 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 10
Depthsounder - Ray-marine Electronics
Repeater(s) - Ray-marine Electronics
Plotter - Ray-marine Electronics
Autopilot - Ray-marine Electronics
VHF - ICOM
Radar - Ray-marine Electronics
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Electric head - Fresh Water
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Outboard engine brackets
Three cabin layout with ensuite freshwater heads and showers.
Interior woodwork in Alpi Fine Teak with marine plywood core and solid wood trims. LED lighting.
Owner's forward cabin with island King berth w/ 12" deluxe mattress, hanging locker, and vanity unit with stool. Under deck and hull side storage lockers. Under berth stowage. Two fixed hull ports. Three opening deck hatches. En-suite heads compartment with separate shower area. Moulded wash basin with mixer tap. Jabsco Quiet Flush freshwater electric toilet with 21 gal holding tank. Freshwater flush system. Plexiglass shower screen separates heads and shower area. Electric shower pump out with foot switch. Opening deck hatch.
Another two cabins aft with oversize size bed, hanging locker and hull side lockers. Two opening ports in to cockpit Cabin offers Electric Jabsco Quiet freshwater Flush toilet and 21 gal. holding tanks. Moulded wash basin with shower head mixer tap. Electric shower pump out. Opening deck hatch. Port aft heads also accessible from saloon.
Saloon with U-shaped seating to starboard. Deluxe folding saloon table. Sofa seat to port with bar cabinet. Storage under saloon floor and under seating. Two fixed hull ports per side. Three opening deck hatches.
Large L-shaped galley aft to port. Double stainless steel sinks with mixer tap and cold water foot pump (fresh and sea water). Covered dish drying compartment. Soft close fully extending drawers. Sliding waste bins. Eno three burner gas stove with grill and oven. Electronic ignition. 110v extractor hood with light. Sliding cover for cooker. 12 volt fridge compartment with front access. 12v keel cooled freezer compartment. And microwave oven.Navigation station aft to starboard. Leather covered chart table slides up & away for space designed for laptop. Cushioned seat. Backlit main 12v and VAC panel. Large storage space outboard. Generator and air conditioning control panels forward of chart table.
- 3-cabin 2-head layout
- OneMaster suite forward w/ ensuite head & shower
- And two master suite aft w/ ensuite head & shower
- 6 large fixed hull ports (2 in salon, 2 in forward cabin, 1 ea. aft cabins)
- AC hot water heater
- Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning - 4 Zones
- Pleated shades in salon
- Vanity upholstered
- Leather like accents throughout for Luxury Feel.
- Deluxe salon table with folding leaves & leather accents
- Inner spring mattress in owners cabin
- Mattress Battens in owners cabin
- 2 Quiet Flush Freshwater electric heads
- Step down galley with loads of light and an "antrium" feel
- 3-burner propane stove w/oven, broiler & Corion cover plate
- Overhead SS Stove hood with fan, light
- 12v refrigeration w/top & side load doors
- 12v freezer with top load
- Microwave Oven
- Dual upgraded water cooled compressors for fridge & freezer
- Corion counters with lots of space
- Lots of cabinets and galley storage
- Corion sink cover plates
- Raymarine A7 Hybrid Touch Chart-plotter
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot Control head at Port Helm
- Raymarine I70 Multifunction Repeater at Starboard Helm
- Raymarine Wind/Depth/Speed transducers
- Raymarine Autopilot Remote - charging cradle in cubby at Nav
- Raymarine Chart-plotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine 4kW digital radar on mast
- Raymarine Ray 55 VHF Radio at Nav Station
- TV - in forward cabin; w/FusionLink )
- HD antenna on mast.
- Upgraded stereo system with speakers sub-woofer in salon & master suite.
- Yanmar 110hp four cylinder turbo charged diesel engine located under companionway steps in sound proofed compartment.
- Approx hrs on Yanmar - Fresh water cooled via heat exchanger.
- Shaft drive via P-bracket to Flexofold three bladed folding propeller.
- 80 amp alternator. Single lever Morse controls at main (port) helm station.
- Standard 63 Gal diesel tank
- MaxPower, 11.5hp, 24v bow thruster with push button control at port helm, driven by 4 x Optima Red 50ah 12v batteries with coupling relay.
- Onan 6MDKBJ 7.5kW diesel generator w/ water/ gas separator for silent running
- Cruisair 110v reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning system
- 3 units with 4 individual thermostat: Main saloon: 16,000BTU; Forward cabin: 12,000BTU; Aft cabins: 12,000BTU.
- Cruisair - Air/water exhaust separator for quieter running. Separate shore power inlet on transom. Air conditioning outlets to all cabins.
8 - 115 aH AGM batteries for domestic services & inverter.
Dedicated 12v 115 aH AGMl battery for engine starting.
- Dedicated 12v 115 aH AGM battery for generator starting
Dedicated 24v Optima AGM batteries (2) for bow thruster
- 12v to 24v Charging converter for thruster bank
shower power system
Cristec 60 amp battery charger
Separate shore power system for air conditioning units with selector panel at chart table.
Onan 6MDKBJ 7.5kw diesel generator located in transom. Approx 164 hrs.
Generator remote start & shore/ generator breakers. Fuel supply from main engine fuel tank.
Mastervolt 2kw inverter with remote on/off voltage at Nav Station
Sails & Rigging
Sails & Rigging
Aluminum mast & boom; mast stepped on deck; stainless steel standing rigging;
Profurl 12v genoa furler with manual over-ride
Harken Electric "rewind" genoa winches (2). Control pads at helm stations
Harken Electric cabin top winch
Large boom vang led aft to cockpit
Wide Harken mainsheet traveler
German mainsheet system (led to helms) + Traditional fwd cabin top system
Sail inventory includes:
2014 Technique Voile 130 Genoa
2014 Technique Voile Mainsail (furling)
- Mainsail (furling) = 537 sq.ft.
- Genoa (145%) = 839 sq.ft.
- I = 64'7"
- J = 20'5"
- P = 57'4"
- E = 19'8"
- Bow Thruster
Steel 45lb anchor w/ 300' 3/*" HT Chain
100' chain & 200' rode for spare anchor
Lewmar 1500W electric windlass w/ hand remote at bow
Windlass remote w/ chain counter at port helm
- Dodger with window covers
- Large Folding Bimini w/ LED Lights
Full cockpit cushions custom head rest
- Helm station covers (2)
Teak cockpit table w/ folding leaves and cover - High Gloss varnish
Coachroof window covers - forward, port & starboard.
Upgraded SS Bow Pulpit, Stern Rails & stanchions w/ gates - Yacht class height
Stainless steel boarding ladder
Dockside Pressure Water inlet
- Leather on both wheels
- Wood cockpit floor
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- 2 Aluminum Propane Tank - solenoid with shutoff
- Emergency tiller
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Lifering and floating light
- Life jackets
- LED navigation lights
- ISO 9001: 14001 Certified
- Ocean A Rated
- 4th generation structural grid - cutout & tab construction
Extras Include Plus Up Grades
- White fiberglass non-skid decks
- Deep draft keel & balanced spade rudder