About this Yacht
San Diego, CA
60 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 60 ft 0 in
Beam: 57 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 12000 lbs
Engine Brand: Lombardi
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
All sails are carbon. There is a full set of 3di delivery sails.
• Code F Gennaker - 3Di Raw Force 10,850 Dpi (Dec 2018)
• Storm Tri-Sail - 3Di Endurance 760 SY 23,800 Dpi (Dec 2018)
• Furling Staysail - w/battens; 3Di Raw 32,000 Dpi (Oct 2017)
• Square Top Mainsail - 3Di Raw 870 35,000 Dpi (Oct 2016)
• Solent - 3Di Raw 870 32,000 Dpi (Oct 2016)
• Code F Gennaker - 3Di Raw Force 10,850 Dpi (Oct 2016)
• J1: Masthead Code 0 - 3Di 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) 19,600 Dpi (Oct 2016)
RIGGING and HYDRAULICS
• Winches: (4) Harken 990s and (1) Harken 65, linked to two pedestals
• Upper & Lower Shrouds and Forestay are ECsix Carbon (no replacement necessary unless damaged)
• All furling sails (Staysail, gennakers, storm sail and bowsprit laterals) use Future Fibers Cables. These get replaced every two years (with some leeway based on the race/sailing schedule).
• Hydraulic system Two rotary pumps, driven by pedestals. System controls mast cant, Solent tack, Staysail tack, and outhaul. Hydraulic system and shroud rams were completely rebuilt in Autumn 2017. New Ti rods installed in the shroud rams. Solent and Staysail stay rams were new for the 2018 season
• Running rigging is in good condition and most sheets and gennaker halyard replaced in the 2018/2019 season.
• 200 Ah LithIon house battery bank
• BG WTP 2 processor
• Panasonic nav computer
• BG and Garmin displays
• Spare set of float rudders
• Spare port foils
• Main set of foils built in 2015
• Spare inshore dagger-board and main rudder
CONTAINER and SPARES
• Storage/Technical 40ft Container
• Many spare parts
DESIGNER - SUPPORT
• VPLP Naval Architects (France) were the designers of the boat. They continue to support with engineering and design work as needed.
• The boat has one of the original Team Groupama Designer/Engineer engaged. He was involved with this boat and then it’s maxi sister (G3) as well as the giant Oracle Trimaran. He has all the original data and designs and is very valuable.
• Boat had a haul out and refit in Autumn of 2017 after returning from Transpac. Complete ultrasound of boat, mast, boom and all appendages was completed.
• Complete refit and structural ultrasound inspection completed at end of 2018.