About this Yacht
57 ft 0 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
Builder: Northern Marine
LOA: 57 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Total Power: 325 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 6090
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 325 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (440 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2500 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Recent upgrades: New hydraulic stern thruster. Dockmate controller
This Open Ocean Expedition Style trawler was designed and crafted by one of America’s Premier Custom Yacht builders, Northern Marine. She was created as an Owner/Operator vessel with maximum range. In addition, her compliment of systems and equipment are commercial grade quality and supportive of extended cruising range mission of the vessel. From the lavish use of Sapele wood to the custom flooring, lighting and fixtures throughout, the amenities are all custom yacht quality.
Full width aft deck protected by Boat Deck overhang with sink and grill. Weather tight door leads into salon with L-shaped lounge to starboard, and twin occasional chairs and table to port. Large flat screen TV in between chairs to port on a Power Lift. Forward of the salon are twin custom stools facing the galley counter top of black granite. All appliances of the galley are faced with Sapele wood. Up two steps into the large pilothouse. L‐shaped convertible lounge located behind the helm chair. Two wing doors and access to the "On deck head" Master cabin is forward of the pilothouse with centerline King bed and en‐suite head, Guest staterooms are down the stairway on the port side of the salon. VIP cabin has a walk around queen berth, good storage and hanging locker space and a large flat screen TV. Second guest cabin is to port with over under bunks. Spacious head with shower to starboard services both staterooms. Door at aft of passage way leads into massive walk‐in Engine Room.
Spacious and protected, the aft deck offers a comfortable and safe space for dinning or enjoying the views while cruising. The is a tall wet locker centerline with a sink and built in electric grill to starboard. All main decks provide comfortable footing that is both durable and maintenance free. A large transom door leads down to the extended swim platform with swim ladder and staple rails. A custom heavy gauge stainless‐steel ladder connects the swim platform to the Boat deck for Owner/Operator ease of launching the dinghy.
Entering through a Large Watertight door from aft deck, the salon features a large and comfortable room with Custom Yacht furnishings. Extra‐large windows (with silhouette shades) surround the entire room. There is a built-in settee to starboard with a custom high gloss high/low table that easily expands into a full dining surface. On the port side, two occasional chairs facing the settee are separated by a custom end table. The flat screen TV is located along the port side with a power lift. Two (2) custom pedestal stools are the forward part of the salon facing the galley. The vessels entertainment system (radio/CD player) is in the forward starboard corner.
Up a step from the salon, the Wide‐Open Galley has all appliances covered in
the same Sapele wood that is used throughout the vessel. The broad black granite
counter top extends into the salon providing for twin custom‐made breakfast stools,
with high gloss seat backs and pedestals mounted to the deck.
The ample pantry is conveniently located on the Port side while the large stainless‐steel sink is under the window on the starboard side. All the cupboards are faced with raised panel cabinetry. The volume of space, and the open design of the Galley affords the owner and guests great visibility and without the sense of being isolated or closed in. In addition, the state‐of‐the‐art appliances make the Galley both efficient and easy to use as well. While underway or in port, the design and the equipment help create a Galley that is an Ideal location for enjoying the vessel with family and friends.
• Dishwasher GE
• Glass Top four burner stove GE
• Compactor GE
• Microwave (built in over Stove with Exhaust) GE
• Refrigerator with Drawer Freezer Tundra
• Premium Grade Amtico flooring
Up two steps from the galley, the Pilothouse is both deep and wide. Behind the Stidd Helmsman chair is an L-shaped settee and table that also convert to a double berth. At the bottom of the Foot rests to the Settee, are deep drawers as well as larger drawers on each end. There are wing doors on both sides for ease of docking. The comfortable sized On Deck Head is located on the port side just aft of the water tight door leading to the Flybridge. The cabinetry matches that of the rest of the vessel (satin finish Sapele). There are two very deep lockers under the Chart Flat on the starboard side. The console is as you would expect of any fine yacht. Instrumentation includes Full Gauges for Engine, gen sets, hydraulics etc. Engine controls are electric MMC ZF/Mathers. The five fixed Windows across the front of the Wheelhouse are Angled in reverse and have wipes and freshwater washdown.
Additionally, there are Tank Monitors and a special display of Pumps (an annunciator panel to indicate the operation of Bilge, fresh water, sanitation etc.) There are instruments to Activate the Get Home Drive as well as Hydraulic stabilizers and Bow Thruster. There is a remote control of the Anchor windlass as well as the Kahlenberg horns. A curved stairway on the port side leads down to the Owners Suite.
Separate and private, the Master bedroom is down and forward from the Pilot House. The headboard of full King Bed is against the forward bulkhead, there are storage drawers and hanging lockers throughout and matching the Sapele wood. There is a large flat screen TV against the after bulkhead and adjacent to the full Master Head. As seen throughout the vessel, all the fixtures in the Heads are Upgrades with Grohe Euro Accessories. Full shower stall with safety glass, Headhunter toilet (freshwater) and Amtico flooring. A large and comfortable stateroom.
Located down from the staircase on the port side of the salon, the VIP stateroom features an Athwartships tapered Queen Berth (Walkaround). The bed faces a large bulkhead mounted Flat screen TV. Each side of the bed has an end table with drawer storage. There is a large hanging closet and additional drawer storage under the bed. The full head and shower is off the passageway and shared by the second guest stateroom. LED lighting and independent climate controls.
Perfect for family or crew, this comfortable stateroom is located just forward of the VIP stateroom. It features, a large twin berth with a drop down second bed. The room includes all the amenities of the other staterooms, including climate control, lots of locker space, flat screen TV and LED lighting.
• Custom décor with satin finish Sapele wood (floor to overhead)
• Raised panel cabinetry throughout
• Upgraded counter surfaces (galley, heads)
• Premium grade Amtico flooring throughout
• AC and DC lighting
• Custom fixtures for heads and galley
• Flat screen TV’s in all staterooms and salon
• Entertainment system including stereo and CD player
• Trolling Valve (main engine)
• Remote Start/Stop
• ZF/Mathers Micro Commander controls
• Twin 17 KW Onan Generators with sound shields
• Lube Oil Waste tank (25 gal)
• Lube Oil Reservoir (new oil) 25 gal
• Oil Changing system with manifold (Main engine, gen sets)
• Flo‐ Jet SW wash down pump (foredeck)
• Defroster Pilothouse windows
• Articulating rudder
• Kabola 105,000 BTU heating
• Fuel polishing system
• FW pressure pump AC (with DC back up)
• Sea Recovery 600 GPD water maker (w back flush)
• Headhunter Waste treatment MSD II
• Twin Shoreline connections with Ocean Electro Transformers (50 AMP)
• Galvanic Isolator Newmar Model G1
• Generator remote start and stops
• Emergency back up 12 VT Marine Battery (under dash)
• Hydraulic steering with emergency manual back up
• Hydraulic Bow Thruster 25 HP
• Take Home Drive
• RW cooling for hydraulic reservoir
• Hydraulic Stabilizers (ABT) with 9 ' fins
• Chilled water AC (with 4 locations for remote controls)
• Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system (engine room)
• Fuel Tank Inspection ports
• Groco Pressure pump and Accumulator tank (FW system)
• 30‐Gal Hot water heater (115 VT Ac and heat exchanger)
• Inverter 2500‐watt with 4 additional 8 D batteries
• Maretron Alarm system for bilge and engine functions
• 6‐man canister life raft
• Swim Step with (4) removable SS staple rails
• Custom full height locker on aft deck
• FW connections foredeck and aft deck
• TV/Phone inlets aft deck
• Drains from side and aft deck through freeing ports
• Custom built in electric Grill, sink and ice maker, aft deck
• Universal chocks on boat deck
• Four tie‐down Pad Eyes with backing plates (boat deck)
• Steelhead 1200 lb. retractable hydraulic crane
• Hydraulic Muir anchor windlass w foot switches and Bruce Anchor
• (including 300 of Chain and 100 of rope)
• SS bow roller for anchor
• Large chain locker hatch, fore deck
• Kahlenberg model D2A air horn (2 control stations)
• Shoreline electrical connections (fore and aft)
• Glendinning shoreline retriever (aft deck)
• Kayaks installed port side (2)
• Exterior Teak seating and table
Aft and down three steps from the Flybridge is the massive and wide-open boat deck. To the starboard side of the mast (behind a locker door) are outlets for LP air and Fresh Water connections. Center line mounted hydraulic crane. At the after part of the boat deck is a custom heavy gauge SS ladder that drops down to the swim platform for ease of launching the dinghy. The perimeter of the boat deck is protected by the same heavy gauge SS railings. Raised edges and over‐sized drains and scuppers keep the non‐skid decking both dry and safe. For nighttime use, the entire space is lighted by larger commercial grade LED lighting mounted from the mast on the hard top. With the dinghy located on the starboard side, there remains plenty of deck space for additional equipment from jet skis to custom seating on the port side.
The flybridge is access most easily from the port side sculpted steps up from the pilothouse. Wide and protected, this walkway makes changing hem location both quick and safe.
The flybridge is completely protected by a custom FRP hardtop with built in LED lighting below and a full array of electronics and antennas above. Behind the center line helm and companion seats (Stidd) is an L‐shaped lounge with table and storage below. To the port side is an under counter refrigerator and a large On Deck Sub Zero freezer with a cushion seat on top. The space below and forward of the Helm is enormous. There is a SS ladder that leads up to the top of the Hardtop for routine maintenance. Electronics for the Helm Station are protected by custom clear covers held by Velcro fasteners. Given the height above water, the line of sight from the Flybridge helm station affords the operator full command view while underway.
Accessed from either the large walk in water tight door from the passageway forward or from the aft deck hatch, the space afforded the owner for routine maintenance or repair is amazing. Generators are located on the port side and positioned on elevated supports for easier access. The Fuel distribution system is against the forward bulkhead and included sight gauges as manifold. Along the starboard side is the fuel polishing system, chilled water A/C built in tool chest and work bench. The Sea Chest is aft of the main engine while the emergency engine driven bilge pump plumbing and Valves (6) are located at the front of the engine. Separate Mechanical Gauges are located on the top of the engine and within the field of sight of the color camera. Fuel filters are conveniently located above deck on the starboard side (easily change while underway) The reservoir for the hydraulics is located on the aft bulk head. The space is well lit with AC and DC lighting and the flooring is finished in non‐skid FRP insets.
All the way aft is the lazarette accessed through another dogged door. This space houses critical gear including steering gear and ram, tidewater waste system, air compressor, transformers and shoreline retriever. There is an additional hatch from the lazarette leading up to the center of the aft deck.
• Garmin 72‐mile color radar
• Furuno 36 Mile Radar
• Garmin MFD screens (2)
• Garmin Auto pilot
• AIS system
• N2K Speed and Depth
• Maretron DSM 250 Temp/depth and Speed
• Maretron Compass (2)
• WSO weather station
• Nav PC ‐Trident with 4 kw dome
• NMEA Gateway for Nobeltec
• Second PC display (Master stateroom)
• ICOM 506 VHF’s (w Hailer speaker) (2)
• KVH HD satellite TV with 3 receivers
• Halo wireless cell phone system
• Iris Color cameras (4)
• Carlisle and Finch Nightfinder 200 with Integrated FLIR
• Fusion 3 zone audio system
• Rouge Wi‐Fi system
• Simrad NssEvo209 sounder with forward scan
• Bose 191 speakers (Salon and Wheelhouse)