About this Yacht
San Diego, CA
50 ft 6 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 50 ft 6 in
Beam: 15 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 31967 lbs
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3 HTE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1360
Engine Power: 100 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (165 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (32 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
The master stateroom is all the way forward with a centerline queen berth. It has a vanity/computer desk, hanging locker, storage cabinets and book shelves along the side of the berth. The head has a shower stall and an electric toilet.
The guest cabins, located aft, have 62" wide double berths, storage lockers, hanging lockers and a head with shower and electric toilets.
There is a full galley and nav station and 3 A/C units.
- Sea Frost refrigeration system has holding plates charged by an engine driven compressor or the 110 V A/C systems. Freezer is top loading and refrigerator is front opening.
- Force 10 Four burner propane stove and oven.
- Stainless steel double sinks with covers and a modern faucet wit a pull out sprayer head.
- GE microwave
- Simrad GPS/Chartplotter/Radar at Helm (2013)
- Simrad GPS/Chartplotter/Radar at Nav Station (2013)
- Simrad Depth/Speed/Wind at both Helms (2013)
- Icom VHF radio at Helm
- Icom VHF radio at Nav Station
- Fusion Stereo
- Flat screen TV in Salon
- Satellite hookup to iPhone for voice, text & data
- 7.6 Kw Westerbeke Generator with 409 hours
- 2500 watt Inverter
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- HRO Systems 500 gallon per day water maker
- Switlik 8 person life raft (needs recertification)
- LED lighting
- Electric Winches
- 3 A/C units
- Stainless steel antenna post with winch for dinghy & motor
- Outboard Motor mount
- Forward in deck mini workbench
- Last bottom paint was 8/19 at which time 3 through hulls were replaced.
- Current owner has owned vessel since 2011.
- He has replaced some of the tankage, added a heavier bow anchor and a max prop.
- Sails are original, but in good condition.
- Standing rigging, winches and lifelines services or replaced in 2018
- New batteries 8/20
- Maintenance log onboard.