About this Yacht
41 ft 8 in
Engine / Fuel Type:
View More Details
LOA: 41 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 17196 lbs
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 17196 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (145 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- LOA 41' 8"
- LWL 36' 1"
- beam 13'
- draft 5'7"
- displacement 17,200#
- ballast 5,500#
- hull length 40' 5"
Engine - Mechanical - Electrical
- Volvo diesel, 40 hp, 4 cylinder with 2690 hours, fresh water cooled
- 40 gallon fuel tank
- 30 amp shore power
- battery charger
- portable Honda generator 2000A.
- 2 electric bilge pumps, 1 manual
- electric windlass
- sleeps 8 in 3 doubles in 3 staterooms, and one double on convertible dinette
- 6' 4" headroom in salon
- hot and cold pressure water
- 145 gallons fresh water in 2 plastic tanks
- two marine heads with shower (telephone-type)
- 26 gallon holding tank
- 1 year old Force 10 propane stove and oven
- refrigeration 12v/110v
- diesel forced air cabin heater
- new upholstery in salon 2015 like new
- new mattresses all cabins 2018
- new macerator
- 4 sport seats for deck or other seating
Navigation - Communication
- standard horizon VHF
- hand held standard horizon VHF
- Raymarine RL70 GPS chartplotter
- Raymarine depth, speed, and wind direction
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine RL70 radar
- Pioneer am/fm/cd stereo
- bluetooth headset pair to communicate on deck (marriage saver when anchoring or docking)
- In furling mast with mainsail
- 140 % Profurl roller furling genoa
- assymetrical cruising spinnaker
- 2 Lewmar 48 sheet winches
- 2 Lewmar 40 halyard/control line winches
- all new running rigging 2020
- Bruce type claw anchor with 150' chain, 300' rode
- new lifelines 2019
- 3 fire extinguishers
- flare kit
- hand held EPIRB
- 4 life jackets
- boarding ladder
Comments - Additional Equipment
- Iverson dodger and bimini new 2017
- rail mount gas bbq
- boom tent
- cockpit shower
- 8' Achilles RIB (new 2018) with 9.9 Mercury outboard (new 2020), Trailer available
- zincs checked/changed every 3 months
- last haulout 5/18
Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty.
- With the bulb / fin keel, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity.
- The standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling.
- The large cockpit with teak inlay seats is designed for maximum comfort and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual-leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers.
- The extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walk-through transom, and standard cockpit shower makes swimming easy and convenient.
- The three-cabin layout has roomy companionways, large cabins, and plenty of storage throughout, all accented with richly detailed cabinetry.
- Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 navigation station has a large chart table with additional locker storage underneath, as well as ample space for installing electronics.
- The deluxe forward owner's stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee that is perfect for reading or relaxing. There is also private access to the spacious forward head with sink and shower unit.
- The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator / freezer has top and side access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary need.